Using Doug’s camera, we took turns shooting our surroundings — the lake, a lighthouse, views of and from the old Coast Guard station, where two workers were nice enough to let us explore the vacant building all the way to the top.
This excursion was part of my quest to complete the Cleveland Metroparks’ Trail Challenge. The challenge was to walk a certain number of miles on 10 Metroparks trails by Dec. 31. Unfortunately, I didn’t complete the challenge because of some foot problems, but walking on the trails let me see parts of Greater Cleveland I hadn’t seen before.
As Doug and I began to walk from the lakefront back to the parking lot that afternoon, something made me turn around for one last look. That’s when I saw what you see in this photo. I love how the lift bridge frames the Terminal Tower. It says “Cleveland” to me.

No comments:
Post a Comment